I’m a second-year computer science PhD student in the PLSE group at the University of Washington, advised by Ras Bodik and Alvin Cheung. I work on program synthesis and its application on end-user programming.
Recently I'm involved in the following two projects:
- Scythe: Synthesizing SQL queries from input-output examples.
- Cosette: Formal reasoning of SQL qurey equivalence.
Cosette: An Automated SQL Solver (CIDR 2017) (to appear)
Personal"So long as you retain your spirit of exploration, surely you shall find your way out. This I believe." --- Map system (From the game Cave Story)
- Piano player: "I am a general. My soldiers are the keys and I have to command them."
- Drama enthusiast: "Dreams and anguish bring us together."
- Badminton player: However, need more practice.